How did you come to choose your Username?

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
Crustt, is the name of the surfboard covers that I make. But now I get called Crustty in the surf.

Reactions: Xpandafan

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Mine is from my apprenticeship. I used to wear glasses and my safety prescription glasses I wore at work were rather thick like the lens on the famous Hubble telescope!!! It stuck. 80 is the year I was born!

swifty

Mar 7, 2013
My first name is Pete, one of my uncles calls me 'Pierre de Swift' - dunno why o_O, anyhow a mate heard this years ago and started calling me 'Swifty' so there it is.

Please note I am neither fast nor dodgy.

CJ1177

Jan 28, 2013
Newcastle
www.facebook.com
Well mine is the number plates of my car (not the plates on the tug, it's not worthy), I've had these plates for years.
Plus you'll also see this username across the various forums that I'm a member of, so far it's always been available.

hamish22

May 12, 2013
West of Newcastle
www.grmotorsport.com.au
Well my real name isn't Hamish!:p

Was spying around to find a username for another forum a few years ago and the first thing I saw through the window was the daughters pet. Used it's name and added a race car number!:o True Story!

Holden_man would know the number well!;)

Expandaman

May 24, 2013
Dalby - QLD
Wow!! So that's a van somewhere along the line that you have had for less than a year. How come so many change overs?
It's not an illness. We too have ripped through 3 vans in 3 years. All expandas. What can I say, some people spend all their money on beer. Some people spend all their money on caravans. I spend all mine on both. HaHa.

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
well,
My first user name was gboni, g which is my first initial, boni is half of my surname, but that is a work user name, so I recently changed it to my nickname, bonners which is a shortened form of my surname.

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Well my real name isn't Hamish!:p

Was spying around to find a username for another forum a few years ago and the first thing I saw through the window was the daughters pet. Used it's name and added a race car number!:o True Story!

Holden_man would know the number well!;)

22? thats not a race car thats a mobile road block lol

mine, well at my age my memory is not as flash as it was, DRW just my initials

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
ok I will let you in on a secret I used to be mfzx6r on another forum guess the bike I used to ride!!! mf is my initials and expanda self explanatory pretty boring hey