17' Series Hello from Turners

Heidi at

May 15, 2014
Werribee, Victoria
Most days I love having 4 kids, it's what I always wanted- hubby wanted to stop at two. I am in the local twins club and we do have some triplet families who have days where everything is absolute chaos and others that are smooth sailing -which we all have regardless of how many children we have; we learn to cope with what we have. Soo looking forward to next years trip, I know it will not be all smooth sailing but love watching my kids learning thing it's is going to be a fantastic experience for all and hopefully great for some family bonding.

Reactions: davemc and Smergen
Mar 14, 2014
Welcome to the forrum great purchase of your van we picked ours up friday heading around australia in 3 weeks
injoy and have a great time oh and we have 3lt patrol tows perfect

ken Leanne

Mar 14, 2014
Traveling for about five mths
leaving Melbourne on about 14th August going Bordertown, Adelaide, coober Pedy Atanoota Track, ularu, Alice Springs,
Darwin, Kakadoo, Kimbrlys, Broom, Perth, and then head home, about 98% free camping roughly about 13000klm
home by christmas
Ken Leanne

The Goodwins

Jan 29, 2014
Wellington Point
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE

Not sure as yet that is next on our research list, think we have a budget of around 30k so it will have to be something second hand but preferably not older than 2008 or 2009.

Welcome...whatever you do don't listen to @relgate or @davemc or @cruza driver or @chartrock or @Pace lol.....just only listen to @goodwinfamily and @blacky mmmmmm Prado.......mmmmm .....Prado .......mmmmm.......

Reactions: Heidi at and dagree

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
@The Goodwins Yes those old Cooper S are very very nice. I like to update the mini so I can do school run and we do not have to swap the car. 4 kids do not fit in the mini cooper I have unless I use boot.. I did think maybe spend extra get a new tug as the V6 Petrol Disco not the cheapest to run. Although we done 17 and 19's on two trips.. I see people get 15-16's using Diesel.. so not much difference for $15k-$20k changeover

Reactions: The Goodwins

Heidi at

May 15, 2014
Werribee, Victoria
Traveling for about five mths
leaving Melbourne on about 14th August going Bordertown, Adelaide, coober Pedy Atanoota Track, ularu, Alice Springs,
Darwin, Kakadoo, Kimbrlys, Broom, Perth, and then head home, about 98% free camping roughly about 13000klm
home by christmas
Ken Leanne
Very much look forward to reading about your travels our route may be similar and we would like to free camp as much as possible also.