Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Good morning all what a great day weather is fantastic and its my last day of work for this year !!!!!!!!!
Then start to pull everything out for packing i need all the time i can get to sort how im going to fit it all in now the boats comming too... weekend to pull it all out then monday for packing 1pm tuesday gone after school and kinda pick ups will be 33 here 35 in sydney lucky i drive a Toyota

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well don't rush it and be safe, some nut cases out there on the roads.....................................don't forget the can opener.

Reactions: Bluey and bigcol

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Thats why we allways leave early i know 1 person leaving on christmas day
I mite see him in NSW

Who ???

PDVD_121 copy.jpg

Reactions: Bluey and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well I don't think you have a million bucks in your pocket though................................if you did you would get rid of that wagon and get a Colorado................lol,lol,lol.

So I rolled under the young fellas tradie trailer, 2 yrs old, sat in a shed so like new when he picked it up last week, he wanted me to adjust the brakes , ended up dismantling them as the a cam was fitted wrong and the lever would jam and the cradle wouldn't move, so a big dismantle and rebuild, now at least they work and won't just lock up one wheel at any time..........tightened 2 bearings as well, bearings could have done with a repack but didn't have my travel kit in the ute, only the basic run kit...........15 min job took 3 hrs must be worth a Bourbon or 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
What !!!! The paper got it wrong ???? Voluntary Liquidation but then it may have said administration, is there really a difference ??? Oh well hope folks with orders don't get burnt .

@bigcol do something about the weather over there, its stuffing up the cricket.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Christmas Eve morning, clear blue skies, no wind, low tide, water like glass..................lovely day on the Cooloola Coast.......................:cool:

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Crikey Dave it will be bedlam around your place, the new place looks great, have a most enjoyable time with everyone around for the holiday...............( Drove past doing the tourist tour the other week with guests.)

Reactions: bigcol and DRW