Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Our latest pillows came with a date stamp and a date for them to be replaced.

I'd never seen that before....is it usual!
In sales circles Tontine is seen as inventing the greatest new age sales tactic of recent times. Booking in your new pillow at the time of your first purchase, then emotionally locking you into a lifetime cash flow ... nothing short of a sales epiphany.

Reactions: Bluey and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Crunchy sparkly stuff layered over everything here in the Nations Capital, who in their right mind would camp here for 8 days, a bluddy idiot thats who...........................................

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
here in the Nations Capital, who in their right mind would camp here for 8 days, a bluddy idiot thats who...........................................
Like me, believers in the doctrine of the seperation of power's, the strength of the constitution, and immunity to fubar and bull$hit

Reactions: 1DayIll

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Another great morning for breakfast on the balcony here in Newcastle. Almost don't want to get the van out :)

IMG_0423.JPG

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Watching the grandson playing footy near the War Memorial, Canberra and had a display from The Roulettes overhead as well, don't get much better than that............................................................even found my name in a book at the AWM to show the kids and some mates names sadly engraved in stone...........................

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Watching the grandson playing footy near the War Memorial, Canberra and had a display from The Roulettes overhead as well, don't get much better than that............................................................even found my name in a book at the AWM to show the kids and some mates names sadly engraved in stone...........................
We were there in Jan. AWM is pretty powerful place, a fitting truly tribute and a real credit to the Corporation that oversees it.

Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Goooooood Mooorningggg world.............................Big Mal is parked up beside the shed and it's a glorious QUEENSLAND morning, sunshine and the only ice is in the fridge..........................................................crossed the border the other day 18 deg, then it steadily climbed to 25 settling at 22 on the coast.................................big mantenance period though, other than the mongrel heater I will be pulling the water tank plumbing out and redoing the whole system to the pump, first one side would play up then the other, so no more patch jobs, ripp it all off and redesign the whole damn thing.................and the Taylor are running nicely I'm told.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I may prove you wrong, you of little faith Victorian Nissan driver................thats a maybe, not a will but I could tell a fib.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusty181

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
I'd go the Dodge not the Ford myself.............................

dont you start
SWMBO has seen a couple on FB, and decided thats our new tow vehicle

I would prefer the Nissan Titan
she said ugly like the F250-F350

not too sure if she realises that they are a little bigger than the Navara she was thinking of...............

Reactions: Drover