16' Series (First) Service of 16.49-3 OB

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
When we picked ours up we were given a list of local (WA) registered Jayco Service/Warranty Agents and they suggested that due to us living across the other side of the city that we use one of the locals.

I actually did the first service/check myself but will be calling up and booking it into Northside Caravan Repairs for the 12 month service after Christmas.

For other West Aussie's I added the local service agents in the "Places" Tab of the site!

Reactions: Cheyne78

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
I wish I had the foresight to book it in when we picked it up... perhaps I was young and naive back then :)
was not me. Actually they told us at Bayswater to book it in as normally 2 months wait.
We had something break after each trip we been away.. They could not get us in between Gold Coast and Tocumwal.. So we added water problems to the list from Tocumwal. Vans at Bayswater now they said 2 weeks before we get it back.
I said is it normal so many small things of course they said no..
This is the third time back for TV Aerial, told them the first time there is a short in cable between aerial to van. Wire buggered. Each time I think they move the wire around to its good then hand it back.. Maybe not although feels that way.
Waiting for the problems to stop so I can do some damage sorry mods :)

Good luck with it how long a list do you have after 7,000k

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
So the call did come from Jayco HQ Service Dept - they can't fit me in until Feb. I'll tough it out wt the dealer bookingin late Jan 2015, gives me more time to find oter issues and get them fixed at the same time!
Depending on their level of service service as to how it plays out for the following scheduled services.

@cruza driver where do you/did you get's yours serviced?
got the latest price list in fount of me from geelong 1st service single axel leaf spring 275 tandem 345 jtech single 345 tandem 445 2nd service same order 345 425 jtech 395 545 outside of warranty same order 295 395 jtech 345 515 can scan this with list of what they do and don't do if u want

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
got the latest price list in fount of me from geelong 1st service single axel leaf spring 275 tandem 345 jtech single 345 tandem 445 2nd service same order 345 425 jtech 395 545 outside of warranty same order 295 395 jtech 345 515 can scan this with list of what they do and don't do if u want

$445 for me ? Seems steep

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
$445 for me ? Seems steep
was 300 when we booked so we payed that but like everything else its gone up because of jtech he said will post the broacher
tomoz misses gone to bed im only good for typing and surfing not scaning and driving computer 4x4 I will allways be a surfer
watch for it tomoz mfexpanda

Reactions: mfexpanda

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
there u go mfexpanda the 2014 / 15 service price will do the other side tomoz shes gone for a shower red ticks are opitional

caravan service brochure.jpg

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
there u go mfexpanda the 2014 / 15 service price will do the other side tomoz shes gone for a shower red ticks are opitional

View attachment 28069
Thanks Bluey, they will have all that and then some to do on ours when they get it.
I noticed that one of the things they do is grease the jockey wheel clamp - I guess they do that because it comes un greased when you pick it up! Well ours did anyway :)

Im sure there will be more once the time comes, but the short list so far for us is...

• RHS front top clip – bottom screws ripped out (temp repair with match stick & silicon)
  • Air conditioner leaking inside cabin after 30-45 mins run on cooling
  • Cracked windows (LH & RH) at top LHS corner
  • Cupboard hinge ripped out of door (above bench cupboard)
  • Rangehood LH LED light flickering
  • Cupboard top laminate edging not level with top and ‘catches’ on everything
  • Kitchen cupboard door dented/cracked since new
  • Rear water tank difficult to fill (overflows out filler)
  • Rear watertank leak when full

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Thanks Bluey, they will have all that and then some to do on ours when they get it.
I noticed that one of the things they do is grease the jockey wheel clamp - I guess they do that because it comes un greased when you pick it up! Well ours did anyway :)

Im sure there will be more once the time comes, but the short list so far for us is...

• RHS front top clip – bottom screws ripped out (temp repair with match stick & silicon)
mmmmmmmmmmm this aircon business is not good if its flooding up there could short everything ours leaked through the remote sensor

Racer

Jun 17, 2014
NSW
Pretty intensive list however they don't do half the items from new or on pre delivery. Why would they do it for $445 in my case?

Reactions: Drover

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia

hey S&P they rang today ready too pic up I will get it Monday rdo he said ran the aircon for 4 days didn't leak we ran it 4 nights leaked once that once to many couldn't find what's wrong see how it goes it leaks that's how it goes I said well we carnt find it mmmmmmmmm im heading into very hot weather Christmas hope it works ok

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I do that after each trip virtually except for pulling the hubs off about 2hrs work I suppose.

Reactions: bigcol