Just Browsing First photos of new 2016 expanda mouldings

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
Yeah mine has a tiny hole in it too. Although they had already ordered it prior so all good there. I called them today as my van is almost a month old and it has been back with them for 3 of those weeks. Grrrrrr
Hi Sturah, I thought the issue with the skirt was fixed in Melbourne on yours? I think I will be checking the skirt when we pick up ours. Hopefully your will be all fixed ready for the long weekends coming up.

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi Sturah, I thought the issue with the skirt was fixed in Melbourne on yours? I think I would be checking the skirt when we pick up ours. Hopefully your will be all fixed ready for the long weekends coming up.
I would be checking it too. Mine only had a very small hole in the tent section they repaired it and asked if I was happy with it. It is small however I think that any repair will not be as good as the original.
It's been there over a week and I have to call them to find out what's going on?????

Two long weekend coming up and I can't book anything

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
I feel your pain. We will be taking ours home Friday for the weekend then taking it to Australiawide the following Tuesday to get the annex and privacy screens fitted. Disappointing when you pay more money for one of these than the Triton and it spends more time in the shop being fixed. How does the Triton go towing the new van? Have you done any mod's?

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
I can't wait till I get it.......again....

I done the suspension on my car already when they put it on it dropped 40mm he said this was a perfect number and no need for a WDH. triton hmmm is yours auto or manual? Mine is a manual and you really notice it from take of as there is no power below the turbo. In saying that when your rolling there is not problems at all. I can tow over the gatway bridge in 4th doing 80 all the way, I didn't think that was going to be possible.
When I am manovering around at home or bush I just put it in low range to save the clutch and it's fine. I was a little worried about towing a 2.5T trailer but not any longer the car handles it well

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
Mine is a manual but I will be mainly towing with my 2015 hilux. I did buy the triton as our tow car but work come to the party with the hilux. The triton is slow off the mark but once the turbo kicks in there is plenty of power. I have thought about putting in a chip and exhaust but the wife mainly drives it around town so not really needed. I am dealing with John on Friday when I pick up my van, I hope all goes smoothly. I hope you get yours back in time for the weekend.

Reactions: Sturah

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
I hope things all go well for you!!
Let the good times begin

We got ours back yesterday with a new fridge. Still cold this morning. We're off tonight for the long weekend. I hope your doing the same

Rusty02

Aug 16, 2015
Brisbane
Thanks to all. The handover went very well with only a couple of minor thing that will be done at the first service. We are taking it out to Bestbrook today for a couple of nights. Faith has somewhat been restored with Jayco but let's see how the weekend goes.
Sturah, I glad you got yours back in time for this weekend.
Jamcor, Coffs is a lovely part of the world, have a banana split for me!

Reactions: FiveInAVan

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Thanks to all. The handover went very well with only a couple of minor thing that will be done at the first service. We are taking it out to Bestbrook today for a couple of nights. Faith has somewhat been restored with Jayco but let's see how the weekend goes.
Sturah, I glad you got yours back in time for this weekend.
Jamcor, Coffs is a lovely part of the world, have a banana split for me!
@Jamcor i agree Coffs is fantastic especially the butterscotch macadamia lollies at the banana shop. Worth a trip alone. @Rusty02 where are you camped? We are at best brook for the weekend too. We're right up the back right hand side over the river with the highway behind you. Triton with the panda