Do You Wear A Thong ?

paulie484

Apr 12, 2012
Perth WA
Ha ha, not that thong.....when travelling with van who wears flip flops or shoes ?

Father in law reversed his van out of it's spot last week and his thong got stuck and he accelerated into a side post of garage...not happy

I tend to sneaker it when driving with van in case anything un expected jumps out and swap out to trusty thongs once all setup

Anyone else think about this ??

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
HHHHMMMM some bad images are now planted in my mind from reading that titleo_O

But nup it's shoes for me and/or full fitting sandles, hate flip flops except wearing to amenties/showers.

Dove

Aug 14, 2013
Melb, Vic.
Thongs are deadly things for driving. They are also dangerous when moving around on the deck of a boat or working with tools etc. I always wear boots or sneakers for driving. Thongs are good for sitting around drinking beer and wine on a hot day. As I am now.

dakky68

Nov 19, 2013
Newcastle
Husband wears huge work boots whilst driving but I hate not being able to feel the pedals so I go barefoot.

Patto

Jul 14, 2013
Perth
When driving any distance wear shoes until set up, then slip the things on. When going to the beach or short trip, slip the right thong under the seat and drive bare foot.

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Thongs are deadly things for driving. They are also dangerous when moving around on the deck of a boat or working with tools etc. I always wear boots or sneakers for driving. Thongs are good for sitting around drinking beer and wine on a hot day. As I am now.
*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring*

Only ever full shoes. Too risky otherwise

BJ

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
For me it depends on what's happening, in summer and on holidays with easy driving nude always, winter and roughing it joggers or Blundstones only.

Dave