Bushie's New Shak (SOLD)

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Nice one @Bushman,

Does not look like to sort of van that will need to many mods!

Thanks , though looking at it again there's one thing we goofed on at time of order as we didn't see the layout in the flesh it was done via pictures/floor plan, there's only one draw under the sink the rest are cupboards so a few slide out baskets maybe in order.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
@Bushman love the interior colour scheme nice and bright and modern

Thanks @DRW it took a while to sort as there was so many choices/options there was a lot of back and forth to different display vans looking, and sorting through colour samples, the young lady taking care of that side of things was very helpful.
The colours are a bit deceiving in the pictures, the lounge/dinette is actually dark grey as is the overhead cupboard doors though they look black in the pictures, curtains are only decorative item, it has the slide up blinds/screens

TerriD

Feb 19, 2014
Northern NSW
@Bushman, congrats on your purchase, isn't it great when you find something that will meet your needs within the all magic numbers (tare, Agg and ball weight). Great pics, brilliant layout and under 20' you gotta be happy with that. Have looked at Golden Eagle and they look like a really nice van.

Last edited:

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Well last night I got caught up with @Bushman and his smiling family. I don't think they have stopped smiling since taking delivery.

Its a great looking and very well thought out with all the extras etc obviously @Bushman knows what he wanted as its his 4th van :)
As I far as calling it a "shak" maybe the "Taj Mahal" is more fitting.

:D thanks for coming out mate was great to catch up again.

Reactions: cruza driver