2014 Calendar Orders

Feb 21, 2014
Wimmera in Victoria
Hi what a great site, Have been reading threads for the last couple of years and enjoyed, its full of great info.
We are a family of 4, Hubby and I and 2 teenagers, son 17 and daughter 13. We love camping.
We have been waiting on our calendar which was ordered in December but haven't received it yet, just wonder if others on the forum are still waiting for their calendar also.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi what a great site, Have been reading threads for the last couple of years and enjoyed, its full of great info.
We are a family of 4, Hubby and I and 2 teenagers, son 17 and daughter 13. We love camping.
We have been waiting on our calendar which was ordered in December but haven't received it yet, just wonder if others on the forum are still waiting for their calendar also.
Hi guys, glad you decided to join us and good to hear you bought the calendar! I haven't received mind yet but I'm sure it's not too far away. So do you guys camp or van it? :)

Feb 21, 2014
Wimmera in Victoria
Thanks Burnsy,
Gee I thought I was the only one that hadn't received the calendar, maybe there is more than us.
Yes we camp, mainly free camping and caravan parks. Maybe I need to post a new thread. This is a new learning curve for me, not real sure what I am doing on the site yet in terms of posting.

Reactions: Burnsy

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey all,

Apologies been sick, away, sick and back again!

Had some troubles with the amount of postage stamps I added a few weeks back and have just resent the ones that where returned to me.

Was meant to do it a few weeks ago but have been otherwise tied up.

Keep an eye on your mailboxes.

Reactions: Burnsy