2014 Calendar Orders

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
All boxed up and ready to go....

Apologies I haven't had a chance to ship them yet been stuck without wheels!

But santas elves have been busy and they all prepped and ready to go :)!

If you haven't ordered one and are thinking of it get in know before its to late....

1.jpg 2.jpg

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Fantastic job.
Dragging the chain again, but finally ordered (and paid) today. I've mastered this new technology at last, now just got to get a handle on metric measurements (I understand the move back to the imperial system is probably never going to happen).

Reactions: Burnsy

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Well, the little elves have been busy as there was a mysterious little surprise in the mailbox today!
My calender has arrived and it is awesome!
Thanks @expanda and the mods for making it happen!!!

My only problem now is where do I put it. Kitchen? Lounge room? Shed? In the Expanda itself? Maybe I should have ordered a few more.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
I am on the naughty list too....
Looks like mine is going to have to sit in the mailbox for a couple of weeks till I get back from hols.
Fingers crossed it doesn't rain much.

The Alberto

Oct 19, 2012
Rockhampton QLD
Put the Panda back in the shed yesterday and Back to work today. My calendar was sitting on my desk waiting for me. Now has pride of place on the wall in my office, made coming back at least bearable.

Excellent work to all what a great product!

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Still got a few of these sitting around so have dropped the price if anyone would like one as I need to move them on :)!

To everyone who paid full price I would like to personally thank you for your purchase.

To everyone else get in quick as once they are gone, they are gone and your are running out of months in the year....

Last edited: