17Triton`s Triton.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
I'm a shattered man!!! I found out today that my wife has been keeping secrets from me:(. You won't believe what she did to me. Without my consent she she she.........

Went and got me a colour coded ARB deluxe combination winch bull bar!!!:):):):):) How am I ever going to trust her?????

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
I'm a shattered man!!! I found out today that my wife has been keeping secrets from me:(. You won't believe what she did to me. Without my consent she she she.........

Went and got me a colour coded ARB deluxe combination winch bull bar!!!:):):):):) How am I ever going to trust her?????

Awesome mate, now that's been a secret I bet. She must have enjoyed her weekend, your building up a great triton, luv ur draws and slide.

Reactions: 17triton and jacbaz

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Mate...that's awesome!!!! Looking forward to seeing pics too.
Yep I won't hold back mate!!!
She sounds like a keeper..... :p
Yes I think so Paul!
You must have been a good boy lately :first:

Very nice mate :thumb:
I must of done something right lol.
Awesome mate, now that's been a secret I bet. She must have enjoyed her weekend, your building up a great triton, luv ur draws and slide.
Thanks Colin she had told Em but they kept from me till today. I didn't believe her at first.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh

Ah ha ha... and I recall our conversation about bull bars and how you wanted to get a colour coded one! Love it! Top effort by the girls to keep it a secret...

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
bullbar.jpg

bullbar1.jpg

Here it is with the new front. Doesn`t look to shabby I recon!