Ballarat
triton1.jpg
triton2.jpg
triton3.jpg
triton4.jpg
triton5.jpg
triton6.jpg
triton7.jpg

Well here are some pics of my Triton, I hadn`t done a thread on it and thought it might get interesting over the next year or so as I do some upgrades. Today I got my mate to install a uniden uhf radio,ariel and a anderson plug for my air compressor.
A bit of info about the car, we picked it up new in sept 2012 its a glxr manual. We got it with ARB canopy,red arc brake controller,reverse camera,tint,12v plug in tub,hayman reese towbar because we couldnt get the ARB rear bar for about a month or two and we got that later and I fitted that myself.
I put rubber matting and made up some ply to protect the floor from day one and give me a cheap option to tie down the engle. We put some airbags in the back also.
As far as future mods I hope to put some decent tyres soon, I am looking at Micky ts Atz 4rib or BFGs or Coopers. I have done 25k on these road tyres and they dont look like wearing out but I will bight the bullet and get rid of them soon. That will be followed by some rear drawers/duel battery/drop down fridge slide. Then maybe suspension , snorkle,bull bar in no particular orderdepending on finances.
Cheers Matt.

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Nice rig , hoping a triton will be on my wish list next, my navaras getting on abit, I've got a pajero nt as a tow vehicle, but want a all Mitsubishi stable. Looking forward to your mods

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
@BUSH PALACE have you seen this thread of @17triton it looks like he is getting it ready for the Cameron Corner meet :eyebrows:
I have mentioned to the wife that I could take the kids up there but I wouldn`t take the van, I could swag it but time will tell. I won`t commit yet it`s a bit far away yet and the wifes job isn`t real secure at present.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
@17triton nice rig there, that is one of my favourite colours that Mitsubishi do. Yes, those OEM tyres last very well, they do well on our company vehicles. Pace.
Yeah Pace I wish the tyres were clapped out it would make the decision a lot easier.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I have mentioned to the wife that I could take the kids up there but I wouldn`t take the van, I could swag it but time will tell. I won`t commit yet it`s a bit far away yet and the wifes job isn`t real secure at present.
Just stirring mate ;)

I think i might organize a Vic meet early next year though :juggle: inbetween everything else planned

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
sounds good lets know when you come up with some thing we very interested early feb out for us as we expecting number 3

aaronfinn

Mar 11, 2014
[gday i got the same setup , very happy towing , driving on the beach etc, only concern is rear seat for comfort, spent some time on it on a recent trip home and it seams a real concern to me for when we go around oz with the 3 kids?? dunno, im ready to dress it up with bar n snorkel etc but dont know if its going to be our vehicle, thinking of selling wifes car to get a patrol just for the trip?? suggestion invited, cheers

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Nice rig mate,Love That Car
Thanks Dunga hasn`t got all the fruit that yours has but i`m happy to plod along and get it so I can start taking it up some bush tracks around here and take the kids in the swags for some fun.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Bought a set of slightly used BFG A/Ts this week I am yet to pick them up and get them fitted. I will put some pics up when I get them.
Change of plans as I got mucked around on the BFG`s I have ordered brand new Bridgestone D697`s, just waiting for them to get cleared through customs.

Reactions: cruza driver