Electrical Wifi in Caravan

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
If its a "cloud" router, thats what i had setup before. I used my Dlink house internet wifi router, but I had to find a 12v lead to use it on the move. The EDUP has an IOS and Android App which makes it pretty simple
I have an fusion app that I control the player on my ipad so it does see the d-link would the hard drive need to be cloud to be seen ?

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Thanks Crusty.

I'll crawl before I walk with this stuff so will now look for my Edup and given it another go.

That's a very comprehensive reply.

Whoops ...just found Drover's fishing hints... But it's a blank page. It was next to my Technology for Dummies...volume 3...

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Hey Dagree.

Did you get the jbhifi thingy. (Please note the techie talk)

If you did, is is ok for what it says? It seems, from the description, that it might do the job for us.

Reactions: dagree

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
If its a "cloud" router, thats what i had setup before. I used my Dlink house internet wifi router, but I had to find a 12v lead to use it on the move. The EDUP has an IOS and Android App which makes it pretty simple
I have an fusion app that I control the player on my ipad so it does see the d-link would the hard drive need to be cloud to be seen ?
What does the Dlink router do, connected to the Fusion ??

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
What does the Dlink router do, connected to the Fusion ??
intranet ? is that whats it called .
it gives the fusion wifi that the app on my or daughter ipods or Ipads can control the fusion unit . play music etc and thinking about it I think its a tp-link not d-link

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Your doing my head in with this talk, I'm going fishing instead of sitting in my van watching TV.................................and you can get stuffed, I catch fish so nah, nah.........

The Fish.jpg

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Hey Dagree.

If you did, is is ok for what it says? It seems, from the description, that it might do the job for us.

Nahhhh they didn't have of those thingies in stock...... Have ordered one and hopefully get it by this weekend to try out @Dobbie

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Hey Dagree.

Will look with interest...all in the plan of continuing to be lazy and try to find a quick and easy fix

Couldn't get the Kaiser Bass one I was after @Dobbie so they sold me the WD (Western Diagnostics) TV Media Player for the same price this afternoon.... Save $20 ;) Sales guy reckons they are better so during the week will try it out! Got a date with some motorbikes tomorrow!!