16' Series Wheel Balancing

millers

Mar 25, 2011
Adelaide
Thanks @BUSH PALACE will check how much was added. Unfortunately will not have a chance to do before Sydney trip, but I hope the balancing makes a smoother ride. I suppose they where not going to get too carried away as they did do the caravan wheels for free.

@Greeeny I hope that I have the same experience. At least I know that if it is worse I can just rip the weights off and it will be the same as previous.

@PhilD and @bigcol agree. When updating next time I may need to find a good tyre place. May be a tyre palace in the bush.

Cheers
Steve

Reactions: Greeeny

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Thanks @BUSH PALACE will check how much was added. Unfortunately will not have a chance to do before Sydney trip, but I hope the balancing makes a smoother ride. I suppose they where not going to get too carried
@PhilD and @bigcol agree. When updating next time I may need to find a good tyre place. May be a tyre palace in the bush.

Cheers
Steve
You're in Adelaide, go and see @BUSH PALACE, he runs a tyre shop and can provide all the help and advice you need.

Reactions: bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
If you end up with heaps of lead on the rim get them to redo the whole thing. Always good to have them all balanced, I've even tried to do some and ended up throwing the tyre or rim away. Since I fitted my latest tyres myself its a job I will have to do as well.
I once found a screw driver jammed in a rim once that was making balancing difficult, was a good tyre fitter who did that.