Uploading a File (Photo) Issue????

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Had issues trying to add some photo's in my post last night titled "From the beginning to now - How did your Expanda evolve?"... Thought it might have been the "Red" :party: that the friends supplied so just tried again!

No Luck :o... So not the "Red" ;)

Anyone else having any issues? The "Upload a File" button highlights when the cursor goes over it but does nothing when clicked.

Using Windows7 on a desktop and Mozilla Firefox!

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Yeah saw the posts re: iphone updates causing issues. One reason I'm glad I have an android phone ;)
Might have to transfer the pics to the phone and try from there!!!

Reactions: mfexpanda

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Safari is finally letting me upload photos again, although it is turning them upside down? Any ideas. Latest one is in the "What did you do on the weekend" thread.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
image.jpg

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
All worked well above but wouldn't work when I tried to post the pics in the starcraft thread !

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Legend

@Matty4 and @cruza driver I guess your not using photobucket for iPad?. Cause it should be called sh1+bucket for iPad just locks up the minute you link a code.
@achjimmy I don't have an iPad I use a Galaxy Tab but even then I load all my pics via PB on the laptop only. That way I back all my photos up onto a separate hard drive too.

Jim I know Rich (my brother) had trouble the other night using the PB app on his iPad but it is now working again......he doesn't know why though :smash:

Reactions: achjimmy