Just Browsing Trailamate

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Picked one up at the show on Saturday @Hubble80. It's a great bit of kit. Didn't bother with the wheel attachment and I don't think I will. Need to find a way to secure it to the drawbar to stop sticky fingers, as well as perhaps a cover. But like you, we have a drill to operate the legs and put in the pegs, it just seemed like a natural progression :)

Also talking to them at the show, and the owner is waiting on approval to start distributing the jack attachment so it can be used to lift the van if required. It's rated at 3t lifting power so should do the job to most vans easily.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Picked one up at the show on Saturday @Hubble80. It's a great bit of kit. Didn't bother with the wheel attachment and I don't think I will. Need to find a way to secure it to the drawbar to stop sticky fingers, as well as perhaps a cover. But like you, we have a drill to operate the legs and put in the pegs, it just seemed like a natural progression :)

Also talking to them at the show, and the owner is waiting on approval to start distributing the jack attachment so it can be used to lift the van if required. It's rated at 3t lifting power so should do the job to most vans easily.

Boss do a security screw for the clamps @Smergen

Reactions: Smergen

shiraz

Oct 22, 2012
sellicks hill s.a
Love the trailamate great when ground is uneven with jockey wheel we have had to block van and drop it another notch not with the trailamate it has a greater range.
the van is going over to PERTH by truck will replace it with a jockey wheel, No not wimping out on the drive expanda has been over 6 times,
but we are towing a COLE 23 to Albany and for $3,000 a extra 5,600k trip + 8days +ware and tare is a good deal.
Vineyard Sold waiting for harvest Than its GO WEST YOUNG dare I say Retiree.
Every time we have been over we have missed the wild flowers not this year.
so end of month we will be Home less apart from the Expanda 16 ft.

go get a trailamate.