Towing Mirrors....thoughts

what is your rig

• Total voters

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
That's the style I call "Smack" mirrors. Coz every time a truck goes past, they smack back in. Glad you like them though. I really liked the concept, just not the result.

Hey @Stan53
which ones are you referring to? The Brunsgaard certainly do not exhibit that behaviour. I know others that only attach to the mirror do though.
Cheers
Ants

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
The mirrors I got were exactly the same style as yours. They attached to the existing car mirror. My car mirrors are designed to fold in to the body when required. With that style of mirror attached to my mirror, when a vehicle coming toward you, passed you then the draught from that vehicle was sufficient to cause the mirrors to fold in. hence the "smack" when they suddenly folded it.
However, I am glad your mirrors work for you.

Reactions: Antman

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Seriously I don't understand why most mirrors are a flat shape, of course they are going to vibrate and catch the wind. That's why I purchased the Milenco Aero's, they were the only logical design.
20131124_163437.jpg

Reactions: Ren77

shiraz

Oct 22, 2012
sellicks hill s.a
Seriously I don't understand why most mirrors are a flat shape, of course they are going to vibrate and catch the wind. That's why I purchased the Milenco Aero's, they were the only logical design.

Just bought a pair of these, after 2 pairs of strap ons lost on road side someware between adelaide and perth hope these stay on we head to Mt Barker W.A thursday 5th trip for expanda outback across wife said we should get a talking book , how about 50 shades of gray , she was not impressed , still wondering what i will be listening to.

let you know how the Milencos go.

shiraz

Reactions: cruza driver