Starcraft Tool Box Setup

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
It's just the suspension cat, actually need a new one as this is last years, but interesting to look at.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
bugga.........
I;m sick to death of the portable compressors that promise the world, and die after 2 tyres.........

I want an on board one.........

Reactions: dagree

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Heading Wednesday to see how the Weber fits in their standard box, Gas on one side and Weber on the other.
Pricing is good. If it does not fit can go custom sized.
upload_2015-7-13_20-4-39.png

petenkaz

Jan 14, 2015
Ok, question for you all, has anyone put a box on with the front mount spare? Figure I need a place to keep Weber, and other type of stuff. I guess I could hope to never get a puncture!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
You do realize that if you mount a box on top of the spare you will get a flat every trip ?????
It's doable of course but you would end up moving something after the first flat, empty out box, get out spanners to undo bolts. lift box then wrestle spare, all while kids are whining and thats assuming the bolts haven't siezed up................................No not a good idea at all.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
image.jpg
Ok, question for you all, has anyone put a box on with the front mount spare? Figure I need a place to keep Weber, and other type of stuff. I guess I could hope to never get a puncture!
Yes I did but I raised the box so the spare could still be removed backwards .
Someone did post a pic of it on here I'll see if I still have one .
Van was a 2011 OB with extended draw bar

Reactions: bigcol and Drover

Red1

Sep 14, 2013
Emerald Qld
Just ordered my box, has a slider on both sides, Honda on drivers side, webber on the other. Room in the middle for other stuff. Gas cylinders go on the front, powder coated black to match the bottom of the expand and. Will post pics when I have it. Wasn't cheap, as it was custom made exactly how we wanted it.

Cheers

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Just ordered my box, has a slider on both sides, Honda on drivers side, webber on the other. Room in the middle for other stuff. Gas cylinders go on the front, powder coated black to match the bottom of the expand and. Will post pics when I have it. Wasn't cheap, as it was custom made exactly how we wanted it.

Cheers
Nice touch with black powder coating

Reactions: bigcol

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.

Cheers
definitely interested in how this comes up as we are wanting to do one that sounds the same idea.

BJ

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA

Cheers
Can't wait to see it.

Roosterman

Jul 18, 2015
Hunter Valley

Cheers

Sounds something like im after mate, would you have a link or supplier ?? as I would defo be interested in having a look..

Cheers Rooster.