Swift ecotherm heater

Pauly

Aug 25, 2013
Gyday everyone,
Found this just the other day after briefly seeing one in a mag.
Has anyone had any experience or maybe ya best friends mothers sister inlaws first born cousins friend has one of these?
Not sure how long they have been around. Seem to be dead simple .
We had a truma gas heater in our last van and are planing on fitting one in the new van but this may be another option.
Wondering if they would be on par with gas or diesel heaters??

http://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/331835353440

Cheers
Pauly

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    511.3 KB · Views: 1,660

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
I saw that too looks ok it uses its own pump to circulate the water and you need your hot water on .

I have just ordered a diesel heater so I'll stick with that

Reactions: Pauly

Pauly

Aug 25, 2013
Yeah that's all I could find also. I might give em a bell on Tuesday to see if anyone displays them at all . I think the van it was in is a coronet so could pop in to the dealer in bayswater.
Thinking about it I'm Sort of a little amazed I haven't seen anyone just run a heater box from a car might be a bit crude and small capacity though. There was one fella who had mocked one up on there , I think he used a trany cooler if I remember correctly.

The spot where I was hoping to get the gas one is right next to hot water unit to , so would be dead simple to whack it there. Although our new van still being a month plus off, I can't size it up at all. On paper it should be apples but very eager to wait and see.