Stone Stomper

Jaybird

May 31, 2012
Gippsland Lakes
Just finished setting up the new "Stone Stomper" to my Discovery yesterday and what a great idea., totally protects the front of the van, it is very well made and Christian gave excellent service, replying to all emails promptly answering all questions asked of him. Delivery was fast, they were a good company to deal with and I thought it would be good to give recognition to them.

Cheers

Terry

Jaybird

May 31, 2012
Gippsland Lakes
Hi Jas,

I havent as yet, my exhaust on the Navara is about 700mm away from the back bumper and already slopes towards the ground. I put my hand down by the Stone Stomper with the car running and couldnt feel any exhaust however I will probably buy one of those cheap extensions form Super Cheap and see if that make a diffference. I was quoted $60 - $70 to have one made at an exhaust place which I thought was a bit over the top for a 150mm pipe with a bend and a flange.

Terry

brookes2622

Jun 24, 2012
Bywong NSW
Just finished setting up the new "Stone Stomper" to my Discovery yesterday and what a great idea., totally protects the front of the van, it is very well made and Christian gave excellent service, replying to all emails promptly answering all questions asked of him. Delivery was fast, they were a good company to deal with and I thought it would be good to give recognition to them.

Cheers

Terry

I've been thinking about one for a while and finally put my measurements in today. Also, need to protect the underside so I may put some shade cloth from front to back. Has anyone done this? I think i need to reroute some pipes etc also.

Brian Dawson

Aug 6, 2013
We have had a Stone Stomper for several years and had it on the Eagle Camper Trailer and it worked really well. The front of the Camper was like new and we never did any back windows of the car either: the two things that it will protect.
We've just bought a Discovery so had Christian manufacture a new SS and will fit it this weekend: the best item I have seen at any caravan shows, in caravan parks or on the road. I always look to see what other people are using to stop stone damage.

Reactions: cruza driver

matsoutback

Mar 28, 2013
Sunshine Coast
We have returned from a 6000km return trip to Wilsons Promontory from the Sunshine Coast. We bought a Stone Stomper before heading off and I am happy to report there are no stone marks or chips on the van or the sexy rear end my Touareg. Very Happy. Christian was great too, as I needed to adjust the standard fitment for the close-fitting towbar on the Touareg.

We also have a Hitch-Ezy which gives a clunk free towing experience. Its really easy to hitch and unhitch too, as it doesn't snag like a 50mm ball does when you have lateral force on the hitch.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    699.6 KB · Views: 353