Exterior Stainless Steel Mesh S.E. QLD

ST&T

Sep 14, 2013
Queensland
All,

Seeking advice on two matters:
1. For the more engineering minded - stainless steel mesh welded versus woven what are the pros and cons?
2. In the S.E. Qld corner who would supply approx. 120 cm by 70 cm marine grade stainless steel mesh in a 3 to 5 mm thickness?

Whilst away over December noted that a shelf under one of the camping tables would be a good addition; and the plan is stainless steel mesh across the leg supports of the table which will allow wet items to be stored without damage.

thanks

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Big green shed? We've sourced some from there before and it was ok. They cut it for us as well.

There's also a place at Brendale....a steel fabricator...but the name and address escapes me. Sorry. Bunnings guys recommended them for some stuff they didn't have and the prices were good.

Not much help.....and most fabricators will be on extended holidays now, I think.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Place I used to get some stuff from in Toowoomba was CJR, may have shop around to find the right place that would have off cuts as sometimes they won't chop a sheet up..............5mm would be a tad weighty though........

Reactions: dagree