Electrical Slideout motor calibration

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Hi all,

I've been having an issue lately with my club lounge slideout where it was going out and coming in crooked.

It would still seat properly, however one of the motors needed to stay on longer to straighten at the end, and it seemed to be getting worse.

Fearing something expensive, I had a crawl around and found the motor sync controller. No instructions on it to re-sync, so I googled for the manual, and bingo, re-sync procedure in there.

Basically just extend it fully and keep finger on the button till the motors stop themselves, then bring in 2 inches then back out till stop several times, then all the way back in and back out and done.

Interesting that the instructions say to keep your finger pressed on the button till the motors stop by themselves. I don't usually do that, and perhaps why they got out of sync in the first place.

Anyhow, all fixed now. User manual was too big to upload here, but if you google Schwintech motor controller or PM me if you'd like it.

Attachments

• motor controller.JPG
    motor controller.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 239

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Well done!

Mr Google to the rescue yet again.

How do you find the slide out? Any leaks?

I've often wondered how much battery power is required and whether it can be done manually if the motor fails. I never thought to ask, so I'm now reminded.

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Well done!

Mr Google to the rescue yet again.

How do you find the slide out? Any leaks?

I've often wondered how much battery power is required and whether it can be done manually if the motor fails. I never thought to ask, so I'm now reminded.

No leaks, love the slideout, the extra space they provide is remarkable.

They pull a bit of current, but only for a very short time, so no impact on battery etc.

There is a manual mode shown on the front, but it still seems to need power.

I've never tried to push it manually

Reactions: bigcol and Dobbie