Relgate gets a Starcraft 22.68.1 Outback

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
G'day @relgate, I'm trying to convince a mate to buy one of these. Did you get the extended drawbar?

I see you have the bike rack on the rear, are you going to put something on the front? If so what do you have planned?

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
G'day @relgate, I'm trying to convince a mate to buy one of these. Did you get the extended drawbar?

I see you have the bike rack on the rear, are you going to put something on the front? If so what do you have planned?
Hi mate
No, didnt got the extended drawbar. Had it on the original spec list but dropped it in an attempt to keep the overall length down.
I reckon there is heaps of storage etc so I have no plans for the front other than a second bike rack if needed. we are a family of 5 so sometimes have 5 bikes to lug around.
PM me if you want some more details about the package

Reactions: cruza driver

BigSkiddy

May 7, 2013
Bargo NSW
Hi mate
No, didnt got the extended drawbar. Had it on the original spec list but dropped it in an attempt to keep the overall length down.
I reckon there is heaps of storage etc so I have no plans for the front other than a second bike rack if needed. we are a family of 5 so sometimes have 5 bikes to lug around.
PM me if you want some more details about the package

Too late, my mate went to the Penrith Show today without me, he took his wife instead. He bought an Elite 24ft Caravan.

That's great your picking it up this Friday! hope it all goes well.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
ex.jpg