Relgate As Mod

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hi all,

I would like to announce that @relgate a much liked and respected member of the community is taking on a role as moderator.

Not that the existing moderators and I where not doing an outstanding job but as we see further growth it makes sense to have an extra pair of hands on deck. :)

As mentioned relgate is well liked and respected by the community on a whole and probably spends more time on here than I care to imagine.

He is also very passionate about the community and its continued growth.

I trust you will all welcome relgate and support him as a moderator of the forum but for now before we burn him out give him a clap :applouse:.

Thanks from the Expandas Downunder team.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Thanks @expanda !!!
When you mentioned the remuneration package, the company vehicle and all of the other perks I just had to accept!
And as discussed I will be at Liverpool golf club on the ninth green at midnight wearing only a wetsuit for the initiation ceremony...

All I can say is that this is a great forum and my gratitude goes out to the site founder and the mods who have all been here from the beginning. This is a very special forum. I have not only learnt a lot about one of my passions, but I have met some great people and lifelong friends along the way. This site is extra special because of the community atmosphere. It is a welcoming place where individuals views are respected and discussed for mutual benefit. I treasure the culture that has been created here and will fight to defend it. I am honoured to be able to help in any way I can, and look forward to many more years on this site. Yeeh ha!

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Congrats @relgate thanks for taking on the role, an active forum such as this needs good moderators to keep everyone in check and the ideas flowing freely.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Congrats @relgate :applause:
Would be an honour to take on such a role in a like minded community like Expandas Downunder.

Fortunately being a moderator on here would not be as hectic as some forums I've been on! Unless @expanda and his current merry band get the riff raff before we see it :boxing-25:

Last edited:

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Congrats mate!
Thanks mate

Congrats @relgate thanks for taking on the role, an active forum such as this needs good moderators to keep everyone in check and the ideas flowing freely.
Thanks heaps.

Woohoo, @relgate Cheers Pace.
thanks Pace

Congrats @relgate :applause:
Would be an honour to take on such a role in a like minded community like Expanda Downunder.

Fortunately being a moderator on here would not be as hectic as some forums I've been on! Unless @expanda and his current merry band get the riff raff before we see it :boxing-25:
Thsnks Dagree

Congrats @relgate!!!! Well done @expanda what a great choice to help you guys out. Keep up the great work.
Thanks @17triton