Photo Albums

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
This comes up a bit so thought I would post something about it....

So what is a photo album?

A photo album is just that an album of photos so it could be a particular holiday / year / month or just all of your photos you would like to share in one album.

As a member of the site you have the ability to create as many as albums as you like.... :biggrin1:

Why Is This Important?

Your photo album is important because it is electronic and being on-line you can load images whilst travelling to the website to save them and you can even share your images when replying to posts with a click of a button or you can even send the link of your albums to your friends and family.

How Do I Add A New Photo Album?

Simply go to the below address and click on "Create New Album" or click on "Community" > "Albums" > "Create New Album" at the top of every page of the site.

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/album.php

From there it is pretty self explanatory but you now have two options to use these photos -

1) You can attach any image from a photo album to your posts by simply clicking on the paper clip icon when replying to a thread and selecting your images.

2) You can send the photo album link to a friend / family member to view your photos on-line

I hope this helps people in loading photos, we have a fair bit of storage available to the site so go for gold!

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Thanks Expanda I have only just spotted this post I was wondering the other day if there was a way to access all or any of the Photos that I have loaded since I joined now I know, Took me a bit to find the paper clip as I had never used the "go Advanced" option when replying to a post before
Cheers