17' Series Outside 12v point box

AndrewC

Mar 20, 2013
Murrumba Downs, Brisbane
Just thought if share my latest mod. I made a box that fits on behind the fridge that keeps all my 12v points out of the weather. It also has my rca connections for the out door tv and a place to hide this cable when not in use. Compressor fridge isolator is also in here so I can turn the fridge on to pre cool with out having to go into the van
image.jpg

image.jpg

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Looks great! Where did you buy the box. One of my plans when I have time is to do something similar. I was going to use a front hatch box but the gas pipe to the fridge is right in the way. Your box could be the answer.

AndrewC

Mar 20, 2013
Murrumba Downs, Brisbane
I just folded the box up from ally at work then cut the holes in it. The door is a standard camec door. Not sure how much room there would be for this mod behind the standard three way fridge but my compressor fridge has a but if space behind so if worked in my favour.

It would have been nice to get the coax point into it but it was existing and I already cut the box in over the old double 12 volt outlets and it would not cover everything