Just Browsing Outdoor Shower

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Yeah we use ours for quick wash downs. Was great when bush camping for showering the little one. We have a shower tent that we put up when needed. It does the job.

Axl

Dec 23, 2014
Brisbane/Bayside
I always have a spare hose on board and I fine that I use this off the tap on the draw bar for washing things down more than I use the outdoor shower.

Ours has bad water pressure as well but as we know this is one of Jayco's traits:doh:.

Reactions: bigcol

Gogeelong

Jul 26, 2015
Adelaide
We use ours in the caravan parks particularly for the kids at night when shower block is busy. They are 3 and 1 so we do not worry about the privacy of a tent

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Havent used the hot water outside for showers. Great for washing BBQ and grimey stuff, but we've found that if its hot enough to swim its hot enough to wash down in tap water.

Reactions: Tone

12Enjoy

Jul 26, 2015
Mareeba North Queensland
The hot water is great for washing greasy BBQ items. Ours also gets used a lot to clean the kids up a bit when covered in mud or sand. Have internal and external shower. Never use the external for normal showering though

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
We use ours for rinsing off at the beach. Nice to have a warm rinse over a cold one provided normally, then no sand into the annexe or van

Oct 21, 2012
We use ours all the time for showering and have a small fwd awning and annex as our shower room and love it. We mainly free or bush camp though. Even if we are not using that shower we use the attached shower tent with a Coleman hot water and a bucket of water from lake or river for showers.
http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/white-knuckles-16-49-2-ob-and-adventures.4347/
Hey mate like the awning idea just wondering how it is attached to van wall does bolt through side thanks for any help

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Poor water pressure, remove the shower head and look inside the fitting you will probably see a blue/red or maybe white plastic thing, sort of like a filter, dig it out, it's a water restrictor to save water like at home but they really require decent pressure, so pull it out and things should improve, the shower head in the van has one as well..........would show a pic but binned mine long ago.

Reactions: AzHaych and dagree