17' Series Our Long-Awaited 17.56.2!

MichaelB

Oct 22, 2014
Perth
Our 5 year old is from another planet! The eldest one... quite normal. The youngest... too early to tell. The 5 year old though.... hmmmmmm big trouble! We put it down to "middle child syndrome"! Or at least Jules does.

I just think she was born cheeky, and somehow got cheekier!!!

Reactions: dagree

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Our 5 year old is from another planet! The eldest one... quite normal. The youngest... too early to tell. The 5 year old though.... hmmmmmm big trouble! We put it down to "middle child syndrome"! Or at least Jules does.

I just think she was born cheeky, and somehow got cheekier!!!
That's my 4th!

Reactions: dagree

Byl

Aug 5, 2014
Perth Hills, WA
Yes it is a lovely spot @Byl and handy being so close. Never seem to have enough time to get up there though!! And its starting to get to little too hot to think about going now. Spring is awesome there.

Ningaloo is a sensational place. I have been there a few times now. Would have to be one of my favourite places in WA. That and Eighty Mile beach... But Ningaloo, especially Turquoise Bay, probably wins :) Do yourself a favour... get up there!!

I see you have kids similar age to mine. Could be fun when we all get away. I will pre-warn you. My 5 year old is trouble with a capital T!
Hahahahah!! Your 5yo can't be any worse than my 4yo. I am convinced that she is going on 15. She gives Zac a run for his money! Very much an articulate communicator (negotiator!).
Spring up there would be beautiful I would imagine - lots of wildflowers?
Ningaloo is a place I would definitely love to get to - and we will! Even easier with the house on wheels!

MichaelB

Oct 22, 2014
Perth
Trust me.. she is a piece of work at times!! Jules worked in child care for many years, and even she scratches her head some times. I often say I'd like 30 seconds inside her head. It would be a huge party I'm thinking!!

Not so much wildflowers @Byl but lots of sunflowers. The whole paddock turns yellow in spring. Bad if you have hayfever I guess lol

Ningaloo is sensational. You will love it. I've never met anyone who hasn't :)

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Boys are soooo much easier!! It is what it is. Girls, well.... you just never really know what's going on!

OH that is so true @Byl Oldest daughter is 30 but she is settling down.... Youngest is 26 and I would like to spend 30 seconds inside her head as @MichaelB says but I don't think 30 seconds would be long enough to work her out :frusty:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
bahahaha, mine are all in their 30's now, #3 son was like your 5yr old, he grew out of it, just. Daughter is youngest and while she's great now I'm glad we only had one teenage girl, it was hell. I would never want to do that again.

None went ferral and all are doing well, heaps of grandkids, eldest are female and teenagers which puts a smile on Poppies face as he enjoys PAYBACK..