Journey Our first Journey's Journey

Journey

Mar 30, 2015
Western Australia
We squeezed a quick trip to Nanga Mill in Dwellingup with my Brother In Laws family (his Expanda Outback). Great weather and company. Van was brilliant and towed very well. Next trip end of September.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 314
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 322

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Congrats on the pickup @Journey ... Nanga looks like a good spot. We had a drive through a few weeks ago while we were down at Dwellingup.

Keep your eyes on the WA Meets/Members Section for upcoming get togethers ;)

Reactions: Journey

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
We squeezed a quick trip to Nanga Mill in Dwellingup with my Brother In Laws family (his Expanda Outback). Great weather and company. Van was brilliant and towed very well. Next trip end of September.
Did you get the bike rack factory fitted or did yourself?

Nice van by the way.

Journey

Mar 30, 2015
Western Australia
Cheers SMJ *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring*

I negotiated the bike rack to be included at the caravan and camping show so it's factory fitted. I asked for it to be a 3 bike rack. It works a treat.

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Cheers SMJ *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring*

I negotiated the bike rack to be included at the caravan and camping show so it's factory fitted. I asked for it to be a 3 bike rack. It works a treat.

The reason I asked was we were told we couldn't have a bike rack fitted to our Journey.

Journey

Mar 30, 2015
Western Australia
Really. That's bollocks. Take the photo of ours to them. Jayco built and installed ours in June. The only reason would be window positions. Ours is a 17.55-5 OB SH

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Really. That's bollocks. Take the photo of ours to them. Jayco built and installed ours in June. The only reason would be window positions. Ours is a 17.55-5 OB SH
Yeh that could be it but I have seen others with the window at the back with bike rack.