New van

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Well, after 18 months without a van, we pick up our next (and final) van next week…looking forward to getting on the road again after Covid and building a new house..

88F32954-03B6-4E79-B3B0-31E198B7DFE1.jpeg

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Ha ha Paul - no, the Mustang has long gone as well as the Porsche that followed it…Anne and I are down to just one vehicle now…maybe I am becoming sensible in my older years…
We must catch up with you and Elaine again one day soon…we may well travel North…

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Would love to catch up with you and Anne, Bill. I’m not sure as we get older, do we get smarter, poorer, slower or just indifferent. Three out of four for me and I certainly don’t feel any smarter.
The van looks good, I bet you are keen to get out and try it. Stay safe.

Reactions: DRW

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Great to hear @Billrw136 do you still have the Jeep? I replaced mine with a V6 Everest sport last year, not finished as well as Jeeps but performs well
Cheers
Dave
No Dave, the Jeep went a year ago along with the 911 and a Kia Cerato GT. Unfortunately Anne did not enjoy driving the Jeep - so got rid of them all and now have a Pajero Sport….down on power compared with the Jeep, but Anne finds it a doddle to drive, not that she drives very often. It should manage the new van OK and the price was right!
Cheers

Reactions: DRW and Drover

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Would love to catch up with you and Anne, Bill. I’m not sure as we get older, do we get smarter, poorer, slower or just indifferent. Three out of four for me and I certainly don’t feel any smarter.
The van looks good, I bet you are keen to get out and try it. Stay safe.
We sure are - first trip will be to visit our daughter and her husband - they have 4 acres at Rainbow Flat (just around the corner from her brother) and have just built a monster shed…

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Looks great Bill, always like the Crusaders
Looked at them plenty of time when we were looking wish had of gone with one when we sold the Expanda, they've come a long way since them.

Reactions: Billrw136