17' Series New Van on the way.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
HMMMMM... Doing the maths ....
If you are going for 2 weeks from the 14th we'll just miss each other as we head down there for two weeks as of the 31st!!!

Where are you staying @BUSH RANGER ?

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
We usually stay at Mandalay... Bit more expensive than others but nice sites and amenities and have a permanent booking same time each year. The farm stay sounds good. We tried getting booked into Big Valley Campsite (Farm stay just out of Dunsborough) for New Year but as usual we left it too late :(

Reactions: bigcol

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Only 10 days to go!!! (Until we pick up the new Expanda).

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have to say this forum has a multitude of ways to spend money on many great mods and I am a keen "Tinkerer" so the Panda will have all the creature comforts eventually.

@Bluey, I think you are spot on too, I am going to go with the Stone Stomper after doing my research I think it will offer better protection and save me having to change it later when I add the box on the front. Will save the new van getting covered in diesel soot too.
Im away at the moment at lane cove national park in sydney my tail pipe wasnt bent down enough so held it up a bit the stone stomper with I cable tie works a treat stops it going black