New tug 2011 Toyota Sahara

jdonly1

Dec 7, 2011
Bairnsdale Vic
Well made the decision today,had the car all day to play with and go over.It was a decision between a new GLX or this 2011 Sahara.
after owning a 100 series sahara for the last 3 years and loving the comfort factor we decided to go with a sahara again.Its not new but should do all we need for many years to come:bounce:
Should have it by the weekend,then to sort out what to add,driving lights will be one of the first things
IMAG1734.jpg
IMAG1733.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG1734.jpg
    IMAG1734.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMAG1733.jpg
    IMAG1733.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 187

Aussiecris

Jun 11, 2012
Umina Beach
Great decision
I love the Sahara, had an 80 series Sahara years back and have missed it ever since
( have to keep checking my lotto ticket to get a new one )
We pick our NT Exceed up tomorrow so I can see a day of fiddling with gadgets
Oh the excitement of the wait

Reactions: Burnsy and jdonly1

jdonly1

Dec 7, 2011
Bairnsdale Vic
Well done there ol mate , should have kept the 100 though !!!
Na the old girl needed a bit of work,I reckon the torque convertor or auto was getting close to shitting it self,noticeable clunk when off and on the power...
Also im a lead foot,just want it for the towing power and comfort :ballchain:

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Yep, mainly because its full of Victorians!;)

Pfffft all the victorians left years ago, they hated the heat, lack of culture, felt like they were in a bogan state etc. Now its full of Queenslanders who refuse to use the toll roads, drink that horrible beeer with out a name, and just bitch about everthing.

Which is just fine by me, I use the tolls, no traffic, drink SA red wine and love the heat bahahaha

Reactions: jvp and jdonly1