ckcklopic

Aug 11, 2011
Melbourne
Hi all, this is our first post. Like some others we were lurkers for a while, then joined but still lurked, now introducing ourselves.
Husband Chris, Wife Kim and two girls 11 & 9.
We are still fairly new to caravanning.
We started with a swan but after 3 trips decided we didn't like setting up/packing up so traded it in for a 16.49-2. We have just sold this and have on order a 18.57-9, which will be towed with a 2011 petrol Mitsunishi Pajero. The 16.49 was a great van but we decided we wanted the extra storage space and shower/toilet. One of our girls has autism so the new van will just make things a bit easier for us. Three years ago we would never have imagined joining the caravan fraternity but we absolutely love it.
Cheers
Kim

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
G'Day Kim and family, welcome to the forum.
Seems everyone has made the transition from camper to a van....haha
We are new to caravans as well and waiting for our 18.57.8 due early Nov.

Hope you enjoy.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Welcome to the forum Kim.

Bet you can't wait for the new van to take the family on holidays.

Are We There Yet?

Jun 24, 2011
Vic
Welcome Kim, nice to see another female posting in here ;)

We also made the transition from camper to 18ft van (we have the 18.57-6) as we have 2 young boys and I also wanted the shower/toilet. We only picked it up earlier this month and are itching to take her out soon. You will love the new van, when is yours due to roll off?

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
Welcome Kim!

Your girls are the same age as my eldest 2.

We have a little girl who is just getting the toilet thing and so the toilet was a big thing.

(And I don't want to take my big girls to a caravan park toilet in the middle of the night!)

Crystalyn