17' Series New Member Saying Hello

DPatto

May 8, 2014
Northern VIC.
Firstly, thank you for all the information that is posted here by members.
This site gave me all the information and confidence I needed, to list the options required and negotiate a fair price.

So I've upgraded from a camper trailer too ordering a 2014, 17.56-1 OB with the lot, today.

External Picnic Table, 2nd Water Tank, Extended draw bar, External shower & Hot Water
2nd Gas Bottle Holder, Gas Bayonet mounted in A-Frame, Bed Privacy Screens, Wind up antenna
Fusion Stereo with external speakers, Extra 240 and 12v external outlets and external tv point
Coast to Coast control panel, Anderson Plug with lead to draw bar, 7pin Trailer & Water Filter.

For the awning walls Alpine Annexes will be making the walls with extend-a-room and verandah.
Very similar to the attached photo with the main wall unzipping to make a gazebo type area.
I'm looking at about mid September for delivery.

Darren

Attachments

• IMAG0799.jpg
    IMAG0799.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Reactions: Dandy

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Oh no not another 17 footer us 16's are taking a bit of a hammering in the Poll lately ! Just kidding welcome to the forum you'll find a wealth of info here from a great bunch of knowledgeable, friendly people

:welcome:

Reactions: Moore Family

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Welcome aboard @DPatto ... Plenty of tips and hints on here to help you spend some hard earned $'s.
And they're not a bad bunch on here either ;)