New member...pgapes...

pgapes

Aug 16, 2011
Hello all, thank you for the wonderful responses from recently posted threads.

We are new to carvanning and are very excited about our new second hand 18.57-6 OB, 2007 model.

The van we purchased is in very good condition however we would like to make our own finishing touches
With three boys in tow we believe the carvanning and outdoor lifestyle will ensure they have experiences far beyond what the digital world has to offer.

When I become more familiar with the forum I will post some pictures of our new rig.

We have been camping in a tent for the past few years but have found this very tiring with both setup and packup.

We look forward to providing advice in a few years when we have some experience under our belt.

Until then I look forward to your assistance when required. ;)

Kind regards...

pgapes

Bank of Dad

Jul 20, 2011
Kilmore, VIC
Even the most Digital of kids enjoys the experience. Keep them busy and assign them responsibilities (small ones) and they will thrive - thats our experience!

Good for you - enjoy!

boots33

Jun 25, 2011
Maudsland Gold Coast Hinterland Qld
We have just moved from camping as well and are over the moon with how easy and quick it is with the expanda. We have 2 boys and know what you mean about the digital trap, fortunately we have been camping since the boys we babies so they also love the great outdoors. Welcome to the forum and do post some pics when you can.
Shane

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Welcome to the forum!

Both our toddlers have been brought up around camper trailer/caravan type holidays. They love it!