New Member, Hi

richard

Jun 9, 2011
If someone can let me know how to upload photos onto the forum I will show you what has been done on our expanda for extra bench space. We have the 150Lt fridge, but then and extra fold out bit of bench in the entry way. Have not used it yet, but I think this is extremely practical and then you have the best of both worlds. Wife also says that it makes a good barrier to keep kids outside when preparing dinner.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
1: Where you write you post below, press the button that I have poorly circled in blue,
2: If you are getting your picture from a saved location on your PC, make sure you have the tab selected that I have poorly circled in black (easiest)
3: Press the button I have ovaled in red and select the location of the picture on your PC

upload.PNG
4:press the upload button and it should be in your post... you can move it around with a bit of trial and error.

upload2.PNG

RussLee29

Aug 15, 2011
Melbourne
If someone can let me know how to upload photos onto the forum I will show you what has been done on our expanda for extra bench space. We have the 150Lt fridge, but then and extra fold out bit of bench in the entry way. Have not used it yet, but I think this is extremely practical and then you have the best of both worlds. Wife also says that it makes a good barrier to keep kids outside when preparing dinner.

Hi Richard,

That sounds like a great idea!:thumb:

Cant wait to see the photos, I assume its not factory standard?

We just received our order confirmation and have opted to go for the 150 ltr, and also added outside speakers. There goes another $1100 :jaw:

Our order confirmation says "date required as 17/10/2011", we were originally told it would be early/mid November so maybe it will come a little earlier.

richard

Jun 9, 2011
DSC04112.JPG
Underneath ...

Extra Bench.jpg
... and on top

Photos of extra bench space that folds away. Don't think it is factory standard, but you can only ask. Only picked up the expanda less than a week ago second hand. The bench colour/laminate however does match the rest of the benches in the expanda so maybe they at least got it from Jayco.

Reactions: RussLee29