New member from sunny Brisbane

Jenko67

Feb 6, 2012
Brisbane
Hi everyone... i hope to one day own a Jayco expanda and we seriously considered it but we bought a 2011 outback swan last year. My wife and I love camping and the outdoors.. we also go to places with our 3 border collies... that also love camping.... we started with a soft floor basic camper back in 2000, then a coromal camper trailer and stepped up to the jayco..

The reason why we didn't buy the expanda is that we don't have the room to store one, our driveway is steep, and I don't want to pay to store it somewhere else....

anyway, I am a member of a number of other forums (eg myswag.org) and I want to see what is on offer here that can assist me.... my wife says I am addicted to forums.... but only to benefit our camping experiences.....
Regards

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_5995a.jpg
    IMG_5995a.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_5998a.jpg
    IMG_5998a.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 196

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
G'Day Scott,

Welcome to the forum..... You'll find there are a lot of members on here that have gone from an Eagle or Swan to an Expanda.......... So alot of us have that experience too.

Cheers,

Paul

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Hey Scott,
Welcome to this great forum. It's true what everyone on here says, they are all FRIENDLY and full of knowledge on all types of questions.
I use to live in Springwood and Daisy Hill.
We have a Foxy X. She comes with us camping whenever we can take her. Little dog syndrome she has. But the wife loves her to bits.
Happy wife, happy life.
Cheers
Deano

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
GDay Scott.
If you weren't addicted to forums before then this one will definately tip you over the edge of addiction.
Plenty of great advice and ideas.

bully66672

Jun 30, 2011
Melbourne
G,day, I loved my Hawk and still do.
The Expanda is great with all the kids I have and the shower toilet make it a real lazy mans camping trip.
Welcome.

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
Hi Scott, It's Chris L.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can join us at somerset Dam on the weekend of Feb 25,26. I will be arriving early on Sat morning.

Jenko67

Feb 6, 2012
Brisbane
HI Chris.... how are you mate.... I wont be able to come up on 25/26 but maybe next time... Don't have anyone to look after the babies.... (dogs)....

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Hi Jenko

:welcome: aboard, we went from Eagle to Swan to Expanda but I
guess you know that if your on MySwag as well, thought I recognise your setup :biggrin: