New Member from Melbourne

fraserL322

Mar 4, 2012
New Member from Melbourne (pictures added)

P3100414.jpgP3100416.jpgP3120432.jpg

Just a quick "Hello" from me, We have just bought our first Expanda ('06 16ft Outback).Had a Trayon camper, but as our family is now 4, we needed something bigger. Will be adding solar, hot water, LED lights, and probably a few other extras as time goes on...
Looking forward to reading/learning all about these vans...I really like the design.

We bought our Expanda yesterday, it's a 2006 16 outback, not sure of exact model, but it has 150 ltr fridge, battery, aircon above fridge, microwave under stove, L - shaped dining area, 2 fold out beds, full annex with extra back room (still in plastic).
Our tow vehicle is a 2002 L322 Rangrover (read: lounge) with a 3.0lt turbo diesel (BMW M57 engine).
I am picking up the Expanda on Monday....just need to fit the Prodigy P3!
We're in Carlton in Melbourne,
Looking forward to out first trip over the upcoming long weekend!

Cheers all,

Fraser

Jim and Tab

Jul 29, 2011
Bendigo Victoria
Welcome Fraser and family.
Sounds like a nice van.We also got 16footer love it to bits.
Where are you planing on heading for the long weekend?
Hope this rain goes away been non stop for 2 days in Bendigo but looks like it might clear today.
We havnt thought about where to go yet usually a last minute decision.
Cheers Jim/Tab and Diamond

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Welcome Fraser.
Another Melbournian for the forum. Excellent news. All I see these days is new Queenslanders predominantly. :)
Enjoy the forum.

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Welcome to this wonderful Forum Fraser. There is plenty of advice and knowledge here, you just need to ask.

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
Welcome Fraser

If you need to know anything about your panda someone here on this fantastic forum will be able to answer your questions

Crystalyn

fraserL322

Mar 4, 2012
Welcome Fraser and family.
Sounds like a nice van.We also got 16footer love it to bits.
Where are you planing on heading for the long weekend?
Hope this rain goes away been non stop for 2 days in Bendigo but looks like it might clear today.
We havnt thought about where to go yet usually a last minute decision.
Cheers Jim/Tab and Diamond

Hello, we're hopefully staying at a campground in the wombat state forest (probably only Sat night, maybe Sun night) as there is a bit of a get together of Land Rovers, with a bit of off road trails too.
I'll probably be looking at an LED kit for our van once we get settled in a bit.

Thanks to everyone else for your welcome!!

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
led conversaton kit

Hello, we're hopefully staying at a campground in the wombat state forest (probably only Sat night, maybe Sun night) as there is a bit of a get together of Land Rovers, with a bit of off road trails too.
I'll probably be looking at an LED kit for our van once we get settled in a bit.

Thanks to everyone else for your welcome!!

welcome to the forum, great straight shooting advice to be had and read here.as for your led kit, i think jim and tab can help you there.cheers.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Good to see you on here Fraser.
You will find all your questions answered on this forum.
Look forward to seeing some pics one day.
Cheers
Deano