Electrical Mach 8 help

Ando44

Jan 11, 2016
Gladstone
Hi
I've been reading up on this forum for some time now and have to say it's got to be the best caravaners forum I've come across. Well done to the members that contribute.
I have a 14 model base station with the Mach 8 aircon. My problem is the aircon unit temp switch is no longer working so the compressor won't kick in for cooling. I know it's the temp switch in the unit because when I set it to follow me mode it reads from the temp in the remote and unit will start working with no issues. Has any one had to replace this switch yet?

Cheers Mat.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Hi
I've been reading up on this forum for some time now and have to say it's got to be the best caravaners forum I've come across. Well done to the members that contribute.
I have a 14 model base station with the Mach 8 aircon. My problem is the aircon unit temp switch is no longer working so the compressor won't kick in for cooling. I know it's the temp switch in the unit because when I set it to follow me mode it reads from the temp in the remote and unit will start working with no issues. Has any one had to replace this switch yet?

Cheers Mat.
Ours is a Mach 8 and haven't had any problems to date

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Hi there @Ando44, welcome to the forum.

Lots of great people here, always willing to help where possible.

This video is around the installation of the Mach 8, but from it you can see how to assemble, and thus dissasemble the unit, part of which shows how the thermostat is mounted.

Might give you some clues.