17' Series Lights not working - any ideas why?

Simon

Dec 28, 2013
Melbourne
Hi guys

For some reason all the lights in the van will not operate on 240v but work fine on 12v. Everything else on 240v is working fine. I checked all the fuses and the are fine. Am I missing anything? Any ideas on why this happening would be appreciated. I wasn't expecting this two days out from our trip!

Simon

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
All lighting is only 12v, so they are probably working direct from the battery, so as said check the Setec's plug hasn't come out, and triple check fuses they don't always blow where it's visible

Middo

Apr 25, 2014
Brisbane
Happened to me yesterday. Battery light on the setec was on but the green power light was off. Plug was out a it. Must have got knocked when the put the purple line mover on on Monday.
Have 2 switches near the door. One is for the awning LEDs but do not remember what the other is for
Pete

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Happened to me yesterday. Battery light on the setec was on but the green power light was off. Plug was out a it. Must have got knocked when the put the purple line mover on on Monday.
Have 2 switches near the door. One is for the awning LEDs but do not remember what the other is for
Pete
the other switch if it is on the same plate as the awning light is the outside light.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
the other switch if it is on the same plate as the awning light is the outside light.

and if its on the other side (left hand I think) coming in the door.........

thats the main On / Off switch for the lights..........................
we use this all the time,
leave the lights on, walk out the door, turn the switch off - lights gone....
come back, open door, turn switch - LIGHTS..................

Reactions: jeff

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
If you're talking about the front tunnel @james saunders there is a small silver button on one end of the light..... Sometimes hard to find but when you do you'll remember where it is ;)

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
How do you turn the light on in the front luggage compartment ?

If you're talking about the front tunnel @james saunders there is a small silver button on one end of the light..... Sometimes hard to find but when you do you'll remember where it is ;)

ummmmmmmm I dont have such luxuries, a light in the front boot........ really....................
hahahahahahahahaha

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
The thought stage is the dangerous stage..... We just called in to look at floor plans and the rest is history... Come on!!!! You know you want one ;) ;) 8-)

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
if your paying - not a problemo..........
meet you at Caravanland tomorrow at 9.00am.............................

sweet, cannot wait to tell the boss your going to buy us the 17'er.............
she will be soo excited

thanks @dagree

Reactions: Bmhdg76 and dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Damn..... Working North of the river tomorrow. Can't make it ;) Will forward the cheque (Just don't drop it as they bounce real high)
But when you call into Caravanland ask for Jim and tell him I need a couple of new Jayco hats and a couple of stubbie holders... He can deliver to Busselton at the end of the month :)