QLD Jondaryan Woolshed

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
http://www.jondaryanwoolshed.com.au
We stayed here for 3 nights over Easter this year (2013).

Sites:
They have 30 powered sites and the provision to have up to 80 powered sites when it is busy. The sites are drive through or reverse in as they are two sites in one line. They are grass sites but not all are level so take levellers with you. You are unable to connect permanently to water but you can top up your tanks at any time from the water tap that appears to be between 4 sites.
If you don't want / need power there are lots of non-powerered sites down near the creek. This area is very peaceful and tranquil. If it has been raining you may have issues getting down there or back with the van as it can get quite wet and soft.

Amenities:
There are two toilet / shower blocks. The first is up near the main check in. The womens has 2 showers and 2 toilets. The mens here has one shower but im not sure how many toilets. There is also a disabled shower / toilet here that also caters for a baby change area.
Down below the van area is a brand new amenities block. The mens has i think 5 showers and 2 toilets. The womens has equal shower and toilets roughly 5 of each. These are full pressure hot water and are clean.

The woolshed has many things to see and do so check their website above for activities etc.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone that has an interest in this type of history.

Cheers
Ants

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Hey Ants
the wool shed is on our to do list, thanks for the info. Was it overly busy on the easter break?

hey Boots

Hugely busy. They had over 800 camping but in saying that there was plenty of room. Obviously mixed between vans and tents, powered and non-powered. I will put some pics up when i get them off the camera. :)

There were so many activities organised for the easter weekend. We never for one minute thought that we would be so busy. LOL