Jokes / Funny Stuff

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
Hahaha heres one for ya captain!

Went for my early morning walk this morning, took the route through the cemetary. Saw this bloke squatting near a headstone, so i called 'morning!'
He replied, 'nope, just taking a don't be rude!'

blacky

Sep 17, 2013
Townsville QLD
worms.jpg

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
I went to the Patent office to register some of my inventions.
I went to the main desk to sign in and the lady at the desk had a form
that had to be filled out. She wrote down my personal info and then
sked me what I had invented.
said, "a folding bottle".
he said, "Okay, what do you call it?"
"A Fottle."
"What else do you have."
I have also invented a folding carton."
gain she said, "what do you call it?"
"A Farton."
She sniggered and said, "Those are silly names for products and one of
them sounds kind of crude."
I was so upset by her comment that I grabbed the form and left the
office without even telling her about my folding bucket.

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
I don't like and I click 'report'

......it took me two days to get it.....
Well you might like this one then
A guy walks into a bar with a steering wheel stuck to the front of his pants
And the bartender says " hey, do realise you have a steering wheel stuck to front of your pants?"
The guys says " yeah, it's been driving me nuts all day"

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
''The best come line ever''

Police work can be entertaining as well as dangerous.
Recently, a female sheriff's deputy arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22 year old white male, who was fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of a field at night.

The next day, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public indecency and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home
from a drinking session when he decided to stop. 'You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles, or at least I thought there was no one around' he stated. Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his pressing need. 'Guess I was really into it, y'know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an approaching sheriff's car and was unaware of his audience until Deputy Brenda Taylor approached him.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Deputy Taylor. 'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just humping away at this pumpkin.' Deputy Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence ...

'I said: 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin?'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said: 'A pumpkin? 5h!t ... is it midnight already?'

The court (and the judge) could not contain their laughter. Lawrence was found guilty only of public intoxication, fined $10. and sent on his way. The Washington Post wrote an article describing this as the best come back line ever!