16' Series Intro

Harv n Bron

Jul 9, 2012
Hi people, have been following the forum for a while now, love the informative comments and sharing of information. The minister (for war and peace) and myself have jumped in and bought a 16.49.4, due for pick up later this week. Got a few extras, bayonet, caravan mover ( to get me into the tight space where it will live), external shower, screens, awning etc etc.

Much excitement in the house building with the 5yo expecting she
will be sleeping it Friday night in the drive....

Harv

BOZZY

Jun 29, 2012
coffs coast nsw
G'Day harv
Top site with great info and people!
Enjoy the van we are still waiting for our 14.44-5, end of sept. can't wait!!:ohwell:

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Welcome Harv and Bron
Is that every friday night sleeping in the drive! :)

I bet you cant wait, make sure you post some pics when you get it.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Hope you enjoy your 16.49.4, thats the same as what we have ordered. We will probably do the same and have a sleep in it in the drive. Welcome.

Geoff

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Welcome to the forum. Have you picked up the van yet?

Its nice when you can have a hobby that all the family enjoy, even the kids. The kids (and me:p) love playing in the van in the driveway, even when we cant get away!

Photos please when you have it:photo:

Harv n Bron

Jul 9, 2012
Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome. Picked up the van on Thursday last week down in Seaford, from the act. Drove back Thursday camping on the way back arriving Friday am. All good with the pick up, the biggest drama I had was my sat nav deciding it would be a good idea that I test my towing and driving skills. Y directing me out of Melbourne by what I have assumed to be the eastern and northern suburbs. At one stage I was at a 5 ways in a suburb with 4 trams staring down at me. All good in the end though......... Have been down and got the ergo check done for act rego, but have a question, on the back of the van in the numbe plate area there are no holes for screws to affix the plate. - anyone have any ideas about this? Now I haven't got the plate yet so am hoping that technology has advanced to some sort of double sides sticky stuff...... Rather than me having to drill a couple of holes. One of the most pleasing things was that all of measuring height, width and weight calculations all were good the van is in its "squeeze" with about 3 inches from its roof to the awning of the house, and it has about 15inches to the wall of the house when it it is hard up against the fence ( amusing our real estate people say this is a big block. I" ll try and work out how to post a photo of this. Harv. f

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
congrats on the van and more so negiotating melbourne trams, wow we live here and we wont drive near them with the van on the back, well done really that is a achievement.
page bros are great, we bought from there too. as for the plate issue, they done it all for ur and even put the rego label on the window next to the entry door, fyi.
wow, the home for your van sound tight, will need to post pics. cheers.