Interior Interior ceiling trim

SYDXR6

Sep 4, 2013
I'm sure there is a thread already for this but can't seem to find it. The interior ceiling trim has let go. Figure this is common and there may be a recommended fix. Can anyone please direct me to relevant thread. Any help would be much appreciated.

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Warranty job, or replacement of whole roof on a poptop, the roof is a bonded section and once the bonding lets go is irreparable. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, have just been through this.

SYDXR6

Sep 4, 2013
Seems a little excessive for a 3 little strips of moulding covering an interior panel join. I am referring to the moulding on the inside ceiling between the 3mm ply joins.

SYDXR6

Sep 4, 2013
Thanks crackacoldie. I might contact Jayco see what they suggest. Any other suggestions. I remember reading a thread with this same issue a year or two ago.

Brettmc

Oct 18, 2012
Perth
I had the trim pop out of the roof on my expanda, was to long and had been forced in. I cut 5 mm of the end and pushed it back in , no problems since . Mine took a bit of force to clip back in as well used a rubber hammer and GENTLEY persuaded the stop back into place.

SYDXR6

Sep 4, 2013
Thanks for youar advice Brettmc. I have managed to "GENTLY'' put two back in thanks.

Vaughan Reeve

Nov 25, 2013
My 2014 17.56-1 has water damage to the ceiling from a leaking roof vent on delivery.
Page Bros fixed the leak, but it later showed signs of bubbling along the edge of two of the panels
Page Bros booked it in directly to Jayco to have repaired or replaced.
It must be a large job if Page Bros don't want to touch it.

Have to wait until March to get a booking, see how it goes.