Just Browsing Hope you will accept a new member - a Golf Van owner !

DY Dave

Apr 7, 2015
Beacon Hill
Hi all, just joined the site after following it for several weeks. I think it's great. There is a small problem, many of the mates have the Jayco units, and grand they are. We (Louise and me) are a Golf owner, and wonder if you will accept us !!! ? Just had a terrific weekend staying with the Jayco friends at Barrington Tops. We stayed downtown in Gloucetser this time, and also went to Gloucester River National Park national park campground, Bretti Reserve and The Steps. Planning to go up to Camp Cobark around May / June. Whilst not a Jayco owner, I feel we are all on the same page. Love the site. DY Dave.

Reactions: Bluey and Marv_mart

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome to the forum @DY Dave, and you are very welcome. We are not anti any van, in fact we like to get info on all vans as comparisons are always interesting and first hand information is good. All vans are basically the same, and mods on one brand can most often be applied to others. Anyway, we love pics and trip reports so post away.

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Welcome to the forum @DY Dave, don't feel bad about owning a Golf, they make a nice van :)

We take all comers here and are still more than happy to help spend your money on mods to any brand of van.

Love Barrington Tops, but always seem to freeze our butts off every time we are there.

Haven't taken the van up there yet, but would love too one day.

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Welcome! My in-laws owned a Golf. Great van and nicely built. Photos and trip reports welcome!

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Welcome mate, camped next to a golf van in Broken Hill last year. Very nicely built I thought.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Hi all, just joined the site after following it for several weeks. I think it's great. There is a small problem, many of the mates have the Jayco units, and grand they are. We (Louise and me) are a Golf owner, and wonder if you will accept us !!! ? Just had a terrific weekend staying with the Jayco friends at Barrington Tops. We stayed downtown in Gloucetser this time, and also went to Gloucester River National Park national park campground, Bretti Reserve and The Steps. Planning to go up to Camp Cobark around May / June. Whilst not a Jayco owner, I feel we are all on the same page. Love the site. DY Dave.
Welcome and what tow rig do u have dont forget to vote the tow car poll it seems to be prado country here Toyota is leading anyway lets pretend u have a 1756-2 voat in size poll to hahaha