17' Series Hi from SE Suburbs

Sarah n Matt

Sep 24, 2013
image.jpg
Hi we (me, hubby and 3 girls 1, 3, & 5) just bought our first 17.56-2 yesterday. We originally had a trailer camper that we loved so much we imported it with us from the UK. As our family has grown we now realised after a 2 1/2 week road trip to Sydney then back down the coast that we had outgrown our beloved van. We started to think about a new van but decided we would get more for our money second hand. After searching and searching we found 2 that interested us. The first was a waste of time as the person had written the advert wrong so it didn't have the key features we wanted the second was 5 1/2 hours away. Well yesterday my dad and hubby did the trip and we are now the proud owners of a less than 12 month old van. I can't stop smiling and so much looking forward to our first weekend away.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Welcome Sarah and Matt, nice choice in van. You will love it.
Look forward to seeing more pics.
Cheers Deano

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
:welcome: @Sarah n Matt . You will never look back now you have crossed to the enlightened side!
I've got three girls too, and can tell you having the ensuite is an absolute blessing. My wife was constantly back and forward to the toilet block with one of the girls, all needing to go at different times. Now all I have to worry about is emptying the cassette:painkiller:.

Reactions: Sarah n Matt

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Welcome Sarah n Matt. Congrats on the purchase of the expanda and I am looking forward to reading about your adventures.

Sarah n Matt

Sep 24, 2013
Thanks to everyone for your kind words the ensuite was a must as our uk camper had a washroom (minus shower) and it was so invaluable having young kids. First holiday is booked for late November gives us time to repack and sort out sleeping arrangements for the 1 yo

Reactions: crackacoldie

Ch00ka77

Apr 28, 2012
Maffra VIC
Thanks to everyone for your kind words the ensuite was a must as our uk camper had a washroom (minus shower) and it was so invaluable having young kids. First holiday is booked for late November gives us time to repack and sort out sleeping arrangements for the 1 yo
if it helps Sarah I fitted a door gate to the back bed for our 10 month at the time and nearly 2 now an works a treat. image.jpg

Reactions: Sarah n Matt