16' Series Hi from Adelaide - I've Just Joined

Peter

Sep 12, 2011
Netherby SA
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, my wife and I bit the bullet and ordered a new 16.49-1 OB as an upgrade to our current Trak Shak camper trailer. We hope to have it ready to go before Xmas and have already made tentative plans for a Tasmania trip over the Xmas holidays.

I have been actively reviewing the forum pages and would like to acknowledge the excellent range of information that is provided. I look fwd on drawing on the experience and expertise of seasoned Expanda Downunder forum mbrs and hope to contribute in some way in the near future.

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
Welcome Peter,

I'll bet your looking forward to the ease of setting up compared to your Track Shak. I have a 16.49.1OB on order also. Due in November. Gee your lucky being able to get one delivered before Christmas this late in the year.......... I ordered mine late July.

All the best,

Paul PMK

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
hi peter if you want to swap any ideas or show me yours and ill show you mine LOL im just up the hill at loby
cheers russell

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Hello Peter
We got our new 16-49-1 OB just a few months ago,up graded our 2005 OB , and finaly the school holidays are almost here and we're off to the Flinders Rangers for the first getaway in the new van .
Welcome and we all know you'll love the expanda when it comes :bump:

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
hi all, we too are new members really looking forward to delivery of our new 17562. looking forward to getting out there again as we have had a trip away since easter as we sold our swan. we had to change cars to tow new van. family of 6 with 4 young one we've had our 17562 ordered to sleep 8 and full annex too. new tow vehicel is daily drive too 05 tdi pathfinder. can anyone help me to alter our profile so i can include our vehicle and van particulars in the footer of posts/ replies??

thx