17' Series Hi all!!

Werdnwad

Feb 14, 2016
Mooroolbark
image.jpg
From being a general nosey parker on these great pages I have finally taken the plunge and signed up. Proud owner of a 2014 Outback Expanda 17.56-2 purchased new and never looked back.... In fact two weeks after picking up from the factory the wife and I packed up and headed off for a quick lap around Australia with our three young princesses. What an adventure we had! 4 months and 23,456 kms later we trundled back into our home town at the time, Mackay, QLD. We had even included Tassie! The van, by now affectionately called "Panda Poo", performed marvellously with the only repairs being a loose wire on a light switch, fixed with the help of this forum, and an awning screw missing in action. Since then we have had numerous trips away and now relocated to my old hometown of Melbourne.
Looking forward to looking up all the great mods people have shared on these pages and hopefully doing a few myself
Cheers!

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Welcome to the forum @Werdnwad, sounds like a great trip. Pity you had to leave the "smart State" for the southern country. :p

You will find plenty of info here and we look forward to hearing more of your exploits and mods. Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: Werdnwad

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Great stuff another person from vic to join our meets i have the same van what do you tow yours with many great spots to go here for quick weekends nothing is to far away like great ocean road , murray river , nagambie lakes , grampians ,

Reactions: Werdnwad and Delano

caax

Oct 10, 2015
Wollongong
Welcome mate what a great way to christening the van with a all Aussie trip

Post some pic of your great trip I'm sure we all would like to see plus Im sure you have better photos than the one posted of your side mirrors. :encouragement:

Enjoy the forum there is some great helpful tips.

Werdnwad

Feb 14, 2016
Mooroolbark
Thanks all for the friendly welcome. Sifting through the photos at the moment and I'll get some posted soon. Already managed to get out and about in Vic. Bright, Nagambie and Port Arlington for a few extended weekend trips. Grampians definitely on the list as well as the Murray and everything in between!

Reactions: Delano and bigcol