Help me!!!!

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Help me please!!! My eldest daughter had her birthday just before we left for our trip. Now we are home and she is having her party. This is where your help comes in, I have 9 12 year old girls here for a sleepover! My lad was smart enough to do a runner to a mates, but I am stuck home. How do I get out of here???

Last edited:
Reactions: 17triton

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Help me please!!! My eldest daughter had her birthday just before we left for our trip. Now we are home and she is having her party. This is where your help comes in, I have 9 12 year old girls here for a sleepover! My lad was smart enough to do a runner to a mates, but I am stuck home. Hoedo I get out of here???

Run, preferably to the tip of oz and just don't look backe.

If you need a distraction I am sure we can get some one to come round and scare them temporarily to get the van hooked up.

Alternatively if that's to extreme just stay on the forum and tell them to leave you alone as you doing important research for work. :)!

Reactions: crackacoldie

millers

Mar 25, 2011
Adelaide
You need one of these .....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDExJ3SQDeK0YFMZYNFnn_RqNfNMG0eiDyOqwKi5ccgKWQYy4Z.jpg

:behindsofa:

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDExJ3SQDeK0YFMZYNFnn_RqNfNMG0eiDyOqwKi5ccgKWQYy4Z.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDExJ3SQDeK0YFMZYNFnn_RqNfNMG0eiDyOqwKi5ccgKWQYy4Z.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 125

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Mrs XF also says head for the Expanda and lock yourself in.

9x12 y.o. girls...who on earth approved that? What were they/you thinking!
I had a similar group for a jewellery craft class (as favour to an adult daughter) and couldn't hear myself think the whole night. You'll need your noise cancelling ear muffs to comply with OH&S...that's a lot of decibels you've got yourself there.

Tried soft really chewy toffee and fudge once, but discovered girls can talk and chew at the same time. They can also talk and listen at the same time.

Maybe you could suggest some daggy party games and hope they throw you out!

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Sorry mate, your on your own. Boys only house here so I don't have a clue.....:)
Really how bad can it be they're just little girls.....who am I kidding, your stuffed....:)

best of luck. Let us know tommorrow if you survived.......

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Try tripping the house circuit breaker. If they can't have music and lights maybe they will quieten down earlier. :attention:

Who am I kidding, you're done. I had 4 daughters but never had 9 for a sleepover.

As above, head for the Expanda and lock the door. :bolt:

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Currently been banished to my bedroom, they were playing murder in the dark and didn't appreciate me slinking around the house In a mask and scaring them. Footy beer and forum, nailed it!

Reactions: Xpandafan

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Fill the fridge in the Expanda with beer and set the TV up. Probably throw a One Direction CD in the door as a distraction to get out to the van!!!

Reactions: Xpandafan