Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Thats precisely why I didnt tell you that I sold it and bought a Landcruiser

Then you will have to come back here and swap hats for one of those hats !!!!!!!!!!!

Not long till we hook up, hopefully, so browsing around on here and spot some things that I was going to add to Big Mal and hadn't, things like making clips to hold stuff which I usually just okky strap down, it might get done but then again !!!!!!!!

Also looks like we won't be getting into Vic this trip due to something coming up later in the year, just a swing thru Central and SW NSW, try to stay in the flat country...............

Reactions: bigcol and 1DayIll

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Then you will have to come back here and swap hats for one of those hats !!!!!!!!!!!

Not long till we hook up, hopefully, so browsing around on here and spot some things that I was going to add to Big Mal and hadn't, things like making clips to hold stuff which I usually just okky strap down, it might get done but then again !!!!!!!!

Also looks like we won't be getting into Vic this trip due to something coming up later in the year, just a swing thru Central and SW NSW, try to stay in the flat country...............
Don't panic, I'm just pulling @Blueys chain. The hat stay put ... for now

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
I dont believe it its raining well only drizzel but its wet dont think i will go home early wont be that much but its a nice change its so dry here
Picking up van on weekend 550 bucks
Underbody service which included alighnment 4 new wheel bearing general check over bareings where 60 each not bad i think im happy with that price i think jayco would be more at least i know now its all good as far as under it goes
What pressure do most of us put in the wheels i have around 50 psi in my car when towing what about the van

Hi @Bluey the compliance plate should give the required tyre pressures for the trailer

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Just put what you feel is right cold then at your first tyre kick check pressure, if between 3 - 6 psi more then good enough, if over 8 psi whack another 4 in as they were too low...that's a general rule of thumb.

Reactions: Smirke and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Have had a few bucket lisds in the gulf country, should be washing the shores of Minindee about August I reckon.
Be in Toowoomba next weekend Big Mal may need storm lashings......... Spurs ready for a week at Texas later on.

Reactions: bigcol and Bluey

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hey @Drover heard on the news we have had 2.5 mil of rain here in the last 8 weeks and very little if any in a southerly change on sunday arvo so 31sat 33 sunday after the change mid 20s monday tuesday nice should be good weekend glad im not working like @Crusty181
You've given me up? You know damn well I'm not working because I'm camped 3 km from you .... but Ive done extra hours over the last few weeks, and not all of them were on the van

(ok ... all of them were on the van :confused-87:)

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Lets see every days a Sunday to me, well actually I prefer Saturday as Mitre 10 is open longer here but the boat ramp is less crowded during the week but you get my drift !!! Don't you ??

Reactions: Bluey and chartrock

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Don't mention bloody boat ramps to me, slipped over on ours last thursday and landed on my "good"shoulder and haven't been able to use it since, I'll give it another week as my ribs have just come good after fall (don't ask) lets hope I don't need a reconstruction like my other one grrrrrrrrr

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Not good at all Dave, hope it mends well and quickly.............................does that mean you won't be poaching my fish down here ??????

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Don't mention bloody boat ramps to me, slipped over on ours last thursday and landed on my "good"shoulder and haven't been able to use it since, I'll give it another week as my ribs have just come good after fall (don't ask) lets hope I don't need a reconstruction like my other one grrrrrrrrr
Dave - so sorry to hear your news - hope you heal fast and don’t need any surgery!
Whisky?
All the best - Bill

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Thanks to the newly crowned work place relations minster our 5% pay rise kicked in at the start on march ....nice ...
And @Crusty181 we are leaving tuesday im thinking monday for wilsons prom after many there will be leaving
Should get there saturday hopefully 11 your park has a pool mite visit after set up see how cold the beach is
We're heading down Fri arvo, so we'll be well entrenched by the time you arrive. Ill re-name the pool Blueys Billabong for you

Im going to advocate the Vic Fire Brigade EBA negotiator to represent me. After very recently and successfully negotiating upto 6 months paid leave per years (including 2 days personal leave) and a 19% pay increase, he is my man for sure

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'm doing my bit for the countries economy, I got a .06% pay rise last time ......................................or something similarly pathetic......BS CPI increase, the difference between last years and this years....................................0530 and my blood pressure is rising already........................
Not to mention, locked loaded and nearly ready to go and it's bloody raining, BIg Mal is going to make a mess of the 20ft of lawn from it's pad to drive, tough.......

Trip report this time will consist of a pic or to in the " Who, What, Where" thread, bit of a guess needed.....I think thats what I first started that thread to be about but got sidetracked.

Reactions: bigcol

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I'm doing my bit for the countries economy, I got a .06% pay rise last time ......................................or something similarly pathetic......BS CPI increase, the difference between last years and this years....................................0530 and my blood pressure is rising already........................
Not to mention, locked loaded and nearly ready to go and it's bloody raining, BIg Mal is going to make a mess of the 20ft of lawn from it's pad to drive, tough.......

Trip report this time will consist of a pic or to in the " Who, What, Where" thread, bit of a guess needed.....I think thats what I first started that thread to be about but got sidetracked.
Whats the prize for the winner ?

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Got sidetracked how could that be !!!!!!
I think the 3 amigos @Drover @Crusty181 and me are very guilty of such things but there are many others @bigcol has been quite hope all is well.... its good a bit of banter keeps me sane in this world of busyness .. correctness ..
A sence of humor is a wonderfull thing and im glad we all have one and are on the same page now what am i talking about just got sidetracked
E0B2E16F-3995-4A3F-B440-E7387B5CF51A.jpeg

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
but there are many others @bigcol has been quite hope all is well....

been busy camping mate........
we just had a Long weekend - Labour Day - so the weekend before (24th Feb) we packed up and headed to Lake Brockman / Logue Brook Dam
had to move from there on Friday, so we headed off to this little Farm thingy near Brookton
the guy who owns the farm, does Driver training on 4WDs for Mining Companies, so a nice little 4wd track around the 150 acres / hectares / whatever
took about 1.5 hours to meander around
got home Monday, and am slowly catching up with emails/PMs/Faceache/all forums I am on.....................

dang, I need to go camping again to get some rest